Security while on FaceBook

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
ATTENTION! While on FB, look at your URL address (the very top box on your screen.) If u see "http:" instead of "https:" then u DO NOT have a secure session & can be HACKED. Go to Account - Account Settings - Account Security - click Change. Check box (secure browsing), click Save. FB has automatically set it on the non-secure setting...! Also Never give out Your Email address and password, In order too find old friends, They will just hack Your Address Book, And send emails using Your Account.

Have a Good Time, But protect yourself...

DonL

Last edited:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
In my opinion, using the term "security" and "facebook" or "twit" or "texting" in the same sentence is an oxymoro.

DonL

Reaction score
I agree jimbo,

You can only hope for the best.

Enjoy Your Day.

DonL

Cookie

Reaction score
I never got interested in face book or anything like that, my girlfriends chat on it, but, I never quite understood it.

DonL

Reaction score
I never got interested in face book or anything like that, my girlfriends chat on it, but, I never quite understood it.

Cookie, You are not missing much. LOL

Have a Great Day.

DonL

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks