Seat for American Standard 4040 toilet

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Candymurphy, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Candymurphy

Candymurphy New Member

I have an American Standard 4040 wall hung toilet. It is pink. The seat is cracked. Does anyone know what seat will fit this toilet? The bolts are 10 inches apart, so a standard seat won't work.
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

You will probably only find them stocked in white or beige, and they cost about $200.00, but the Church seat for the one piece Roma is probably the one that will fit your toilet. As a special order you might be able to get one in color.
  3. mkd1401

mkd1401 New Member

me too!

Same toilet in blue, same problem...if you find them please let me know..I will take in any color & paint to match. Thanks!