Seamless Shower Stall

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by CTWeekendWarrior, Sep 8, 2008.

1. CTWeekendWarrior

CTWeekendWarrior New Member

I am looking to buy a seamless shower stall for a new bathroom. Due to space constraints, i would like a 32" wide unit. I am just curious what brands people have had success with or would recommend. Thanks for any advice.
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

shower

You will not have a lot of choices in a 32" unit, so you would be better off finding someone with a unit you can use and then asking us about that make and model.
  3. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

A 32" unit is about the smallest available and will be really tight unless you are quite small. It also might be a pain getting into place.
  4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Are you removing a wall to get the enclosure into place?
    I've installed them before the interior doors were installed. Sometimes you need to knock out a few studs, and hope there is no wire in the wall.

Most are in the 34" range, with a nailing flange that extends farther.