Seamless Shower Stall

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by CTWeekendWarrior, Sep 8, 2008.

1. CTWeekendWarrior

CTWeekendWarrior New Member

Jul 8, 2008
    Structural Engineer
    Enfield, CT
    I am looking to buy a seamless shower stall for a new bathroom. Due to space constraints, i would like a 32" wide unit. I am just curious what brands people have had success with or would recommend. Thanks for any advice.
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

You will not have a lot of choices in a 32" unit, so you would be better off finding someone with a unit you can use and then asking us about that make and model.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Sep 2, 2004
    Retired Systems engineer for defense industry.
    New England
    A 32" unit is about the smallest available and will be really tight unless you are quite small. It also might be a pain getting into place.
  5. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Aug 17, 2004
    Bothell, Washington
    Are you removing a wall to get the enclosure into place?
    I've installed them before the interior doors were installed. Sometimes you need to knock out a few studs, and hope there is no wire in the wall.

Most are in the 34" range, with a nailing flange that extends farther.