Seahawks and 49'ers NFC Championship Game

Discussion in 'Sports, Seahawks and Broncos in Superbowl' started by Terry, Jan 19, 2014.

?

Which team are you pulling for?

1. Seattle Seahawks

80.0%
  2. San Francisco 49'ers

20.0%
  1. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Who are you pulling for in the NFC game today?
    Our local Seattle Seahawks are playing the San Francisco 49'ers
    Both tough teams with similar ways of playing. It should be a good game.

My brother Shannon will be there front and center. Sort of.
    His seats are endzone, and front row. So often after a touchdown on that end of the field you will see him.
    Let me know if you recognize him in the telecast. We always look for and expect to see him sometime during the game.

[​IMG]

Here is Shannon with Kitty.

[​IMG]

In front of Century Link field

[​IMG]

Shannon and Kitty are working to promote Fans against Child Abuse.
    There are fans around the country working on this.

And can I say, my brother Shannon Love is a big, big Seahawks fan!
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  2. craigpump

craigpump Member

I'd LIKE to see Peyton get his second ring over the 9ers in the big game, but I think the Hawks will run all over the Pats in 2 weeks.
  3. jim mills

jim mills New Member

Always been a 'niners fan, but I think Russel wilson is a stand up Guy, and am kinda pullin for him. Can't stand Pete carrol though...Go Bronco's!
  4. craigpump

craigpump Member

Pete Carrol couldn't win at Bingo when he coached in New England, amazing how things change...
  5. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

I hope the Sea Pimp has a big smile on his face at the end of the game. And that his hearing stays intact.
  6. bluebinky

bluebinky Member

They are building the new SF stadium about three blocks from my "temporary" CA house. Having lived in the Seattle area for over 30 years, go Hawks!
  7. Terry

Seahawks Fans Act as Extra Player, Tormenting Opponents and Eardrums

The legend of the 12th Man dates to the Seahawks’ arrival in Seattle in 1976. Shannon Love, nicknamed the Sea Pimp by fellow fans, has attended games religiously since the team’s first season. He said Seahawks games were raucous because fans wanted to show that a pro team deserved to be in a city that until then had been dominated by the Washington Huskies football program.
    “We were the stepchildren then,†said Love, who sits with Sandretzky in the first row behind the south end zone. “We were fighting for our own identity.â€
    More of the story, New York Times 1/20/2012
  8. Terry

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  9. Terry

10. Terry

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyto...houghts-about-that-richard-sherman-interview/

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/

Just so you know, Here in Seattle we love Richard Sherman!
    Nobody is having more fun than Sherman and we love that about him. Some of the plays that he makes week after week are just stunning.
    There was a recent article explaining how high Richard can jump. As 12th Man fans, we see that every week. What we also see, is how often he's just out-thinking the quarterbacks. We're loving it.
    Next............New York!
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  11. bluebinky

bluebinky Member

I wish my sister was still "Sunshine Cheri" (did anyone else here listen to KJR in 70s?). She could have got us all free tickets. Unfortunately, those days are long gone :(

Anyway, just hope there aren't extra players on the other team this time.
  12. Terry

It's all about the Love

[​IMG]

Shannon Love and "Sea-Pinup" girl, Miss Kitty Mansfield, dress up and pose for fans outside the Seahawks game.
    They can be found in the south end zone at every home game. (KIRO Radio Photo/Brandi Kruse)
  13. Terry

[​IMG]

So why is my brother on the New York Times wearing his green suit?

[​IMG]