Screwing on the tank tee

Users who are viewing this thread

Shoes

Reaction score
I have a one piece 13" brass 1- 1/4 tee that connects to the well pressure tank. Both pieces are new. At the bottom of the tank is a female 90 degree elbow with a 1/-1/4 female connection. The tee fits fine.

Since the tee needs to end up horizontal when fully tightened - how do you screw it in so that it is in its proper place, horizontal and square to the floor?

Here's the tee. I would obviously need the top side up, and the cross bar horizontal when its screwed on. How do you get there without overtightening or undertightening?

Thanks for your help!

dmP1UgE.jpg

Shoes

Reaction score
OK, so its just a matter of turning it in with force (assuming I get a rough estimation of a starting place).

What do you mean extra check valve? I only have one? I thought this was the recommended setup, I might have misunderstood.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks