schluter jolly price

Discussion in 'Remodel Forum & Blog' started by allioop108, Jan 9, 2013.

1. allioop108

allioop108 New Member

Can someone tell me what I should be paying for schluter jolly part A100AT, thats the satin nickel anodized aluminun strip. I bought some at a cancos tile store and it cost me $44 each and then I see it's sold at lowes for $15, same part number so I am wondering did I royally get ripped off.

Allen
  2. nukeman

nukeman Nuclear Engineer

I bought some about a year ago from aamericanflooring.com. The ones that I got were 3/8" brushed nickel and were $19 each at that time. I later found that I could have bought them at the local tile shop, but I don't know what their price was. When I looked, I didn't see much offered at HD (just aluminum and oil rubbed bronze, I beileve). I think they also had some nickle, but it wasn't the right size/shape. I don't think our local Lowes carries it.
  3. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Wholesale/retail pricing has a big range...things sell for whatever people will pay. Often, it pays to shop around first.
  4. JackWills

JackWills New Member

you can get it locally too, and will be with wholesalers for sure.. that too with low price than that of outside. And you got the right price outside.
  5. cacher_chick

cacher_chick Test, Don't Guess!

Our Lowes is selling it for about 22 a stick.
  6. johnfrwhipple

johnfrwhipple Bathroom Design & Build - North Vancouver, B.C.

Post(s) deleted by John Whipple
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014