Taylor Love

Taylor Love
Staff member
Administrator + Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Yes, that's the one.
I agree, that's definitely something that is next on the list. I think the current step is to make sure the ads are stable and also to make sure that the site is being used more (as a result of the upgrade). Then after that we'll hire a couple of designers to redo the front page and the old wwwboard pages.

Taylor Love

Taylor Love
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
The blog posts are still in SQL. I can pull them out sometime today and post them in a thread, or I could just post them all as resources right away. It would probably be best to post them as threads though so that's the original posters could repost them.

Last edited:

Taylor Love

Taylor Love
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Someone also mentioned they did not like the "Top monthly posters" award/page, and said they found themselves posting less as a result of it. As you can imagine, that's kind of the opposite response I was hoping for. I'm trying to make the site more usable, not less. So I'm wondering if I should just remove it, or if I should try to modify it such that you can opt out of it...

I'm also thinking about the "Users who have read this thread" and "Users viewing this thread" sections. Someone mentioned those as a bit of a privacy thing as well. I can remove these sections, or I can add a privacy section opt-out feature for people. What do you want to see happen?

I'm trying to make the site so that it is more enjoyable to use and interact with.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks