Saniflo Sanicompact drain thru wall to toilet flange in other room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nina in Florida

Reaction score
I bought a rural property in Florida based on the location and understanding that I was buying it to build a house on. I was led to believe the mobile home on it would be "liveable" while I built a new house. When I went there to inspect the mobile home, it's a roof over my head but not much more. The toilet is nearly falling thru the MDF floor and the bathroom in general is disgusting.

I can set up a utility sink on the porch, but the toilet situation is another story.

There is one room that is not so bad that has a walk in closet that is adjacent to the existing bathroom. I am wondering if I could construct a makeshift bathroom in the closet until I get a shed delivered and add a bathroom and living area to it. This would be temporary and then I could use the fixtures in the shed bathroom.

What I am thinking is to buy a Sanicompact macerating power assisted toilet and attach a sink to it with a AAV and house both in this walk in closet. On the backside of the closet is a shared wall with the toilet that is falling thru the floor.

I'm thinking I can run stainless water supply lines thru holes in the wall to the closet from either the toilet supply or existing lav supply to the new sink and toilet. Then I was thinking I would run the 1 1/2" discharge pipe from the toilet thru the wall to the toilet flange in the other room.

Is a Sanicompact a better option than a Yorkville rear discharge pressure assist toilet?

I will make a outdoor shower using a propane water heater.

I have a picture.......I know this sounds crazy, but I don't know what else to do until I get the house built to avoid moving twice.
bath.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks