Saniflo 3/4" waste line connection

Users who are viewing this thread

mahobaly

Reaction score
Hello All!

First post here... looking for some guidance. I'm installing a Saniflo toilet with a separate macerating pump in my basement. Instructions say use to 3/4" to 1" PVC or ABS for the waste line. Now my question is how do I tie a 3/4" pipe into my existing waste lines? 3/4" fittings are hard to find! I have a 1 1/4" copper line coming from my kitchen that would be easy to tie into. Is it ok to hook the basement bathroom into the same 1 1/4" line that services the kitchen? Main 3" drain is about 1 or 2 feet away from where I would tie it in. Due to lots of existing connections it would be difficult to connect to the main drain.

Recommendations?

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
I would not connect it to any drain smaller than 2". If you have copper drain lines in the home, I would make the new branch copper also.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks