SanaGloss

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Sampson1965, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Sampson1965

Sampson1965 New Member

I am still confused about the SanaGloss and would like to get Terry's opionin on it. Based upon what I have read, it seems like it would be worth the extra cost, but my other concern is that it appears that toilets with SanaGloss only come in white and I was wanting the Sedona Beige/Biscuit color. Is it correct that the SanaGloss is only available on white toilets?

Thank you.
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

3. Sampson1965

Sampson1965 New Member

Thanks, Terry. What is "cotton white"? How does it differ from just plain white? Also, is Sedona Beige the same color as Kohler's Biscuit color? Finally, which of the Toto toilets do you recommend for someone who has consistent problems with clogging?

Thanks.
  4. Peanut9199

Peanut9199 Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale

Toto has two whites.
    -01 Cotton White is a match for Kohler, Crane, Eljier...
    -11 Colonial White is a warmer white and will match American Standard.

-12 Sedona Beige is a match to Kohler Biscuit and American Standard Linen.

Any of Terry's above list are well flushing toilets as they all have the G-max Flush.
    The Soiree and Guinevere features the Double Cycloneâ„¢ flushing system. Using two powerful nozzles, the Double Cycloneâ„¢ flushing system creates a forceful centrifugal action that cleans the rim and bowl thoroughly with every flush. The rim has no holes, which makes it easier to clean and offers a seamless appearance.
  5. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Since the main plant for Toto is in Atlanta Georgia, to them, Cotton is their idea of plain white.
    It must be all the cotton fields around there.

[​IMG]
    Cotton White
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  6. Sampson1965

Sampson1965 New Member

Thanks for the information. I will hopefully be making a decision soon. I have decided on a TOTO, I just don't know which one. I wish they had the SanaGloss and the Sedona Beige option on more of their toilets.