CEFIONTECT / CeFiONtect

Users who are viewing this thread

Sampson1965

Reaction score
I am still confused about the CEFIONTECT / CeFiONtect and would like to get Terry's opionin on it. Based upon what I have read, it seems like it would be worth the extra cost, but my other concern is that it appears that toilets with CEFIONTECT only come in white and I was wanting the Sedona Beige/Biscuit color. Is it correct that the CEFIONTECT is only available on white toilets?

Thank you.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
You can get CEFIONTECT in the Sedona Beige in certain TOTO models.

Vespin
Carlyle
Soiree
Guinevere
And all of the II models in the whites and off whites.

It is a nice finish to have.

In Cotton White we add two more models,
Drake elongated SG
Ultramax elongated SG

https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2256&highlight=CEFIONTECT+poll

Last edited:

Sampson1965

Reaction score
Thanks, Terry. What is "cotton white"? How does it differ from just plain white? Also, is Sedona Beige the same color as Kohler's Biscuit color? Finally, which of the Toto toilets do you recommend for someone who has consistent problems with clogging?

Thanks.

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Toto has two whites.
-01 Cotton White is a match for Kohler, Crane, Eljier...
-11 Colonial White is a warmer white and will match American Standard.

-12 Sedona Beige is a match to Kohler Biscuit and American Standard Linen.

Any of Terry's above list are well flushing toilets as they all have the G-max Flush.
The Soiree and Guinevere features the Double Cycloneâ„¢ flushing system. Using two powerful nozzles, the Double Cycloneâ„¢ flushing system creates a forceful centrifugal action that cleans the rim and bowl thoroughly with every flush. The rim has no holes, which makes it easier to clean and offers a seamless appearance.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Since the main plant for Toto is in Atlanta Georgia, to them, Cotton is their idea of plain white.
It must be all the cotton fields around there.

cotboll.jpg

Cotton White

Last edited:

Sampson1965

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I will hopefully be making a decision soon. I have decided on a TOTO, I just don't know which one. I wish they had the CEFIONTECT and the Sedona Beige option on more of their toilets.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks