Sanagloss vs. No Sanagloss

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Cowtown flusher, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Cowtown flusher

Cowtown flusher New Member

Can anyone provide comments on whether the Sanagloss feature of Toto toilets is worth it?

Thanks,

Cowtown flusher

Sanagloss Poll
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2005
  2. jumpyg

jumpyg New Member

[​IMG]

I've never had a toilet with Sanagloss, so I can't comment on that. Some people here seem to love it.

I do, however, have an Ultramax and a Drake, and I rarely get anything sticking to the bowl. The flush action is so fast, there isn't time for anything to stick. My old toilet would swirl everything around a few times and cause all kinds of problems. I haven't had a problem with the Totos in that respect (or any repspect) at all.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2008
  3. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

It's not available in all colors, but if it is in the one you like, my suggestion is buy it...you'll like it. My unprofessional opinion (I've got 2 and a sink).
  4. PEW

PEW DIY Senior Member

Have several toilets with it, and would not buy another without it.

Paul
  5. jdkimes

jdkimes Engineer

See the Sangloss poll in this forum.
    I didn't buy it but wish I did. The true 1.6 gallon/flush Drake uses so little water that there is some material left on the bowl, I think sanagloss would help.