Sagging Shower Heads

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
When I stare at this photo all I see is the sagging shower head arm.... I need help ! LOL

One of my plumbers like to shim the wing back out of level (Up) so when the shower arm and rain head goes in like in this photo the arm is straight.

Other than that I'm fine with the rest of the photo!

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I am going to guess that they used a PEX riser, which can flex even with a tightly secured drop ear elbow. A rigid riser would NOT flax at the elbow.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Death by Shower Head - Electrocution

index.php

I've read only a few people a year die with these style shower heads! OMG - I think I would rather wash myself with my socks than step into this shower. In case you don't know the shower head has line power to head the water at the shower head itself....

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
traditional-bathroom.jpg

One of my projects. This is the shower where my plumber ##$%#ed with the wing back out of level so once installed it was money.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks