Rough Drain Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Dussell

Reaction score
Hi,

I will be building my own house soon and I will be doing some trades plumbing being one. I want to have a strategy for the under slab and main stack before i get started. I have a some(several) questions regarding this

1. The wall behind the bathroom will have a "thickened slab" Do pipes withing 12" and penetrations through this need to be sleeved?
2. Any thoughts on a basic strategy for the under slab plumbing. Should I run the plumbing out the left side of the bathroom or under the exercise room and maybe at a 45 to the left? If I run it out the left side of the bathroom. Where to I put the vent for the bathtub?
3.Should I join the upstairs plumbing with the downstairs underslab or outside the house? It will need to be 4" once joined.

Notes: The septic tank will be off the back left corner of the house, NC plumbing code

Thanks for any replies.

Russell
Downstairs Bathroom.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks