Roof drains, do they have to have a cleanout?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Dumb Superintendent, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Dumb Superintendent

Dumb Superintendent New Member

I am doing a commercial project and I need to know if I am supposed to have clean outs on my roof drains per California Plumbing Codes.
  2. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Per your previous post if the inspector failed the inspection on that point then cleanouts will be required to pass the inspection. I would say he is more of an expert on the Cal. Code than a plumber in Connecticut ever will be.
  3. Dumb Superintendent

Dumb Superintendent New Member

I have been going though the code and haven't seen anything on it yet. So we shall see