roman tub

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Ladyjw40, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Ladyjw40

Ladyjw40 New Member

I have a question about roman tubs. How hard is it to put one in on a pier and beam house (first floor). I have such a small bathroom and the only tub I can find is a 54" that will fit but it is very shallow so I was playing with the idea of putting a roman tub in so I can make it deeper. I have set tile but not in a tub or shower. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!
  2. rldev

rldev New Member

what about the kohler Greek tub? That is very deep.
  3. Ladyjw40

Ladyjw40 New Member

I checked that tub out and it would work but at almost $1000.00 Would it be more cost effective to buy that one or build one? My budget only allows $400.00, excluding the fixtures and plumbing costs.
  4. rldev

rldev New Member

That is tough indeed. I decided to rework my plan for lack of tub options.