Rinnia water heater

Discussion in 'Tankless Water Heater Forum' started by Agron, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Agron

Agron New Member

I am getting a quote together to install a Rinnia 6.3 natural gas outdoor unit I can get it for about 700 I have installed about 10 of these for my former company. I am now running a small company. i need to get my price together to potentially get a few jobs doing these. I know i can complete the job in a day in most situations. My former company would charge $2500 dollars for everything. Im thinking that is a little high and want to go lower since i get a pretty good deal on the heaters. I would appreciate any ball park figures in you area im in raleigh/durham nc
  2. zl700

zl700 DIY Senior Member

My price is $5,000, I arrive promptly for all appointments, I install it properly and neatly, wear a clean uniform, drive a new truck that doesn't leak oil even though I never park in the driveway, My truck is fully stocked to never leave a job started, my hair is cut short with no facial hair, I use throw rugs and carpet protection, I remove my shoes or wear booties, I follow up with a return visit.

I get lots of calls to install more but pick and choose my customers and live a comfortable life with minimal stress.