Rheem Richmond Toilets

Users who are viewing this thread

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I had never heard of a Rheem Richmond toilet until now. Perhaps some of the old pros have seen them. I did a quick Google search and it appears they were around in the 50s and 60s. Rheem and Richmond are now in the water heater business. The Rheem/GE is a popular brand, Richmond I think is or was an economy heater. Pretty sure there are none sold now, and they are so old I doubt if repair parts are available. They wouldn't be worth fixing any way as they would likely be 5 gallon or more per flush units. I hope you're just curious about them and not trying to patch one together.

JohnjH2o1

Plumbing Contractor for 49 years
Reaction score
Don't remember them being called Rheem Richmond but I do remember Rheem. It was back in the 60's. They had some real wild colors.

John

Maria T

Reaction score
We just moved into a house built in 1958. I have a blue Rheem Richmond toilet. Sinks and tub match. Replacing toilet for a high-efficiency model. Sure wish I could keep it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks