Review of Local Bathroom supply store...

Users who are viewing this thread

Ozzmosis

Reaction score
I thought I would submit my crappy experience with a local bathroom supply shop, Cronkhite supply here in Edmonton on the south side.

I chose this place since it was close to work, and it would be easy for me to pickup our 2 toilets after ordering them.

We went in on a Saturday to order the toilets, and picked out a pair that we liked. We went home to measure to make sure they would fit, and went back the following Monday to order them. the Aquia we ordered was in good supply, and took care of that, but the other toilet had to be a smaller height due to a banjo counter top problem. After trying to order 3 different styles (none were in stock in all of alberta), we had to choose an Eco Drake since it was the only decent one that was in good supply. So we placed our order, paid half to secure the sale, and waited for our phone call that was supposed to come "about a week" later. Well 2 weeks went by and still no phone call. We called to find out that they had everything in except for the Eco Drake tank. They said they would call when it was in. Another week passed. Still no phone call. Called them again asking where our tank was (we sounded very irate on the phone i'm sure) got the typical run around that they don't know what happened, and one is showing in Calgary, and they would have it here at the end of the week. End of the week comes, still no phone call. Get on the phone again, they said that the tank should be in today (Friday) and they will call once they have it in hand. Guess what? Late afternoon Friday, still no phone call. Give them another shout to find out what the $#@#!% is going on, and they say it is ready for pickup. FINALLY!

Go pickup the items, get them home, install the Eco Drake (That toilet was causing the most problems, decided to do that first) only to find out after install, that they sent us a round bowl and not an elongated!!! $%#@!#@$ So now I have to check and make sure the tank and bowl will work ok with each other, and I have to go back there again, get a round lid, and deal with these bunch of hacks yet again. Talk about terrible customer service.

Thanks for reading this rant, and if you live in Edmonton or surrounding area, and are looking for a Toto dealer, goto Best Plumbing on the west end. Cronkhite supply sucks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks