Reverse Osmosis noisy

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by vegashomes, May 18, 2010.

1. vegashomes

vegashomes New Member

My RO unit seems to be very noisy. Alot noisier than usual and more often too. I can hear it loudly as it drains from the unit. Any solutions would be appreciated
    Last edited: May 18, 2010
  2. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Name an RO that does not make noise when it is working.
    There is water going to an air gap and then into the drain and those two acts are going to make noise.
  3. Skip Wolverton

Skip Wolverton In the Trades

I have angled the hole in the drain. This causes the water to flow down the drain pipe instead of dripping into the pee trap.