retro fit corian countertop

Users who are viewing this thread

RQuinton

Reaction score
I am retrofitting my kitchen sink with an under sink water filter system. I will need to have a hole drilled into my corian countertop and possibly the inlaid sink to install the water dispenser at the faucet level(it has a circular base). Is this something that a general plummer can do? Or can a do it your selfer do this with the right drill equipment? What drill would you suggest?

SLB

Reaction score
For what it's worth, when our Corian countertops were intalled, the installer used an ordinary hole saw to cut the holes for the faucet and air-gap. Looked pretty simple, as long as you drill in the right place. The good thing about Corian is that repairs are possible and are barely noticeable.

-Steve

Plumguy

Reaction score
Drilling Corian is just like drilling wood. So, if you are comfortable with wood then you should be fine.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks