Residential sewage basin/pump recomendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Foxwaves

Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to get a standard sewage pump/basin system for one of my customers and try to bury it somehow in spite of the steep slope and rock. Does this model seem to be of quality and of reasonable price? Is there a better place for me to look? It's for a customer's vacation cabin and little guest house sharing a main drain. Thanks! http://www.sumppumpsdirect.com/Little-Giant-511663-Sewage-Pump/p70705.html

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
The Zoeller brand of pumps and basins is highly regarded around here. It is good to invest in quality, particularly with a sewage pump.

Foxwaves

Reaction score
The Zoeller brand of pumps and basins is highly regarded around here. It is good to invest in quality, particularly with a sewage pump.

Thanks, I saw those when I was looking at online options. I'll check them out. Have a nice weekend!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks