Residential RO system comparisons

Users who are viewing this thread

Jag_Man653

Reaction score
We've had an EverPure system in the kitchen for many years, and more recently a Watts system feeding bathrooms and refrigerator icemaker. Both have served well. Current issue is the EverPure cartridges are no longer sold in CA and certain other states because EverPure has chosen not to go through the now mandatore 3rd party testing. So, we will have to replace that unit.

Freshwater Systems, our long time supplier, offers a Watts Premier 531417 unit for $170 and a PURA Deluxe QCRO for $200. Costco has a PureBlueH2o system for $160. All are about the same specs (50Gal per day) and are quick cartridge change systems like the EverPure.

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with any of these units and is willing to share.

TIA

Ed in Placentia, CA

Jag_Man653

Reaction score
Use the ioternet
I AM using the Internet. If you mean "Use Google," I have. Trouble is, one no longer gest much (any?) knowledge or unbiased opinions from the search engines. In my experience, the forums are the best source of informed opinion and true knowledge of the subject.

Perhaps I put this question (plea) in the wrong forum?

Ed

wallbobby

Reaction score
Read the reviews online. The watts system has almost 300 reviews from people who own it. The others probably do too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks