Replacing a Kitchen Sink Faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Jflow

Reaction score
Hi.

My sink in the kitchen has started a slow leak. Something is wrong with the handle, and has trouble turning the faucet off. It's a bit wobbly and I think just needs to be replaced.

I consider myself pretty handy. I usually do most of the repairs or improvements around my house. But I am also know when I am in over my head. But I have never replaced a sink faucet, and don't really know what to expect. Would you consider this a pretty easy job? or would it be recommended to call a plumber?

THanks for all advice...

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

I have done it in 30 minutes, but I have also had replacements that required 4 hours. Yours will be somewhere between the two, hopefully. If you do not have the correct tools, double the time estimate.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks