Replacement toilet paper

Users who are viewing this thread

Alternety

Like an engineer
Reaction score
We are using the Costco TP. We have a septic system that has pumps and things so I really wanted to use something that breaks up in the tank. Our favorite was Charmin Ultra until we moved to the spetic.

My wife absolutely hates this paper. Not strong enough and leaves bits behind (if you will excuse the expression).

I tried some from Tork Universal. She hated that. The paper was reasonably well thought of in the thread on this site.

Any suggestions for another paper?

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
You could use Charmin Ultra and some zip lock baggies...:D

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
ExtraSoft4pck.jpg

Go to this link and get a $1.00 off coupon.
http://www.scottbrand.com/us/products/tissue/tissue_extrasoft.asp

Achutch

Reaction score
I'll second Redwood on the Scott Extra Soft. It strikes a balance between strength and softness, is absorbent, and breaks up well when flushed.

My two 1.6 gallon toilets at home have no trouble with it, and my septic system at my summer cabin handles it well.

The price is not bad, either.

achutch

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
There is some excellent TP sold under house brand names that work very well too. I'm sure they are all made by the same company, and I suspect that it may be Scott. Charmin has not had good reviews on this forum, but I've never used it so can't give you a personal report. If you are unsure, get a small package and try it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks