replacement shower handle with hex adapter???

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Royboy, Jul 26, 2013.

  1. Royboy

    Royboy New Member

    anyone recognize this shower handle setup?

    IMG_0507.jpg IMG_0508.jpg IMG_0509.jpg IMG_0510.jpg IMG_0511.jpg

    handles have a male brass hexagonal adapter glued in (7/16" across) - attaches by setscrew to a chrome adapter screwed to a roughly 3" plastic threaded extension nipple which screws into the valve body and connects to the cartridge. no access to the valve body without demoing finished surfaces, so I'm hoping to just replace handles (or trim & handles). no brand name that I've found ...

Similar Threads: replacement shower
Forum Title Date
Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog Need help finding replacement tub/shower handle with pushbutton diverter Jun 3, 2014
Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog Delta 600 series shower only valve replacement/repair May 15, 2014
Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog Help me take a shower! Can you name this faucet/cartridge which needs replacement? Nov 23, 2013
Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog help me find replacement trim on oddball shower Oct 30, 2013
Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog Can't locate replacement shower diverter (Pic attached) Aug 11, 2013

Share This Page