Replacement cover for impact head

Users who are viewing this thread

atl_sud

Reaction score
Do they sell replacement covers for the pop up impact sprinkler heads. I was mowing this afternoon and ate one up:mad: .

The controller is a Rainbird so I'm going to assume that the heads are Rainbird too. Sorry for the incomplete info, I am a new owner (clueless!).

Thanks in advance for your help.
T

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I've used RB impact sprinkler since 1884, and I can imagine how you could have destroyed a cover with the mower. Perhaps you are mowing your grass too short? At any rate, I have never seen just a cover. You're best bet would be to inquire at an irrigation supply company that handles Rainbird. You may have to replace the entire head.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
The brand of controller would not be related to the brand of heads, but Rainbird is a common brand , so could be/

I have not seen covers sold, but it's worth a call to rainbird;

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
That's why I like Rainbird Maxi-Paws. You can use the special wrench they have and just spin out the guts of a broken sprinkler head and screw in a new one. No digging necessary!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks