Replace Grohe 3/4" Thermostatic Service Stops

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Southern Gal, Jul 2, 2009.

  1. Southern Gal

    Southern Gal New Member

    Jul 2, 2009
    I need to replace the service stops in 2 3/4" Grohe thermostatic valves installed in 1996. Does anyone know if this can be done and, if so, where to get the parts? I also need to replace the service stops in 3 Tempress II pressure balance valves. There are leaks in the copper lines, and we have to push epoxy through the valves to take care of the leaks. Thank you.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  2. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

    YOu get them from a dealer who handles Grohe faucets. Why isn't the epoxy coating company dealing with the stuff you need?
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: Replace Grohe
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Hansgrohe shower valve cartridge replacement issues Jul 31, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Grohe cartridge replacement? Dec 17, 2009
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Grohe 34436 - replace stop valve or the whole thing? Oct 15, 2009
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog AS replacement? Wednesday at 6:56 PM
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog DELTA SLIDING DOOR REPLACEMENT PLEASE HELP Jan 24, 2015

Share This Page