Repair Parts? Grohe Ladylux plus kitchen hand spray

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by edwardh4, Aug 17, 2013.

  1. edwardh4

    edwardh4 New Member

    Dec 17, 2008
    South Carolina
    I have a 1998 Grohe lady lux plus kitchen faucet with the pull out "hand spray" head on the spout.
    The grey rubber diverter cover atop the spray head (switches it from a spray to a solid stream) is cracked.
    Is this part sold by itself? could not find it online
    Thank you
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  2. Terry

    Terry Administrator Staff Member

    Aug 17, 2004
    Bothell, Washington
    You may want to check with Grohe first about a replacement part.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona
    Usually the spout is sold as a complete unit, but it may be under a "lifetime" warranty. Check with Grohe of one of its dealers.
  5. khinanight

    khinanight New Member

    Feb 25, 2011
    Plumbing Sales
    Los Angeles
    1998 was the year they implemented lifetime warranty.
Similar Threads: Repair Parts
Forum Title Date
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Repair parts Jul 31, 2009
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Waste Pipe Repair Nov 15, 2015
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Nibco 62/762 frost proof sill cock disassembly and repair. Nov 9, 2015
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Repairing leak in PVC DWV joint Nov 5, 2015
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Can a Fusan anti-siphon faucet be repaired? Sep 19, 2015

Share This Page