Removing Cast Iron Drain

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by jim.gary, Jan 26, 2009.

1. jim.gary

jim.gary New Member

I am removing a 4" cast iron drain and replacing with PVC. Looks pretty simple, small home with crawl space. Problem is finding a 4" PVC T with a 2" tap on side for bathtub,(to match the cast iron I'm removing). Because of limited crawl space, stacking 2 Ts may be a problem. The home has one central stack for all drains.
  2. TedL

TedL New Member

3. jim.gary

jim.gary New Member

Thank you, That is it, now hopefully I can find it locally.

Thanks
    JWG
  4. TedL

TedL New Member

Maybe those at the link below can point you to someone who stocks it. But you can try calling real plumbing supply houses, now that you have what it's called. Shouldn't be too uncommon at supply houses for the trade.

http://www.charlottepipe.com/Default.aspx?Page=SalesUS