Removing bathroom faucet two handles with side screw handle

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Jwordsmith, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Jwordsmith

Jwordsmith New Member

I have a bathroom faucet where the handle screws into the side of the upright part. I cannot find another screw site to remove it by. I will post a photo.

Attached Files:

2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

The "handle" removes so you can changes styles. It has NOTHING to do with removing the housing. You probably have to "unscrew" the chrome piece that the handle is attached to., assuming there are no "Allen" screws around the base which can be loosened.
  3. Smooky

Smooky Member