Remote repeater

Discussion in 'Electrical Forum discussion & Blog' started by rockycmt, Oct 14, 2009.

1. rockycmt

rockycmt New Member

I have a hotlink pro remote repeater that has done its job over the years. It is an IR eye that sits by the TV that transmits to my entertainment closet to control the components. I am looking for a new one cause it stopped working. I am looking for one that will work with a wall plate and a cat 5 wire back to the closet. Much cleaner look than having a wire(eye) hanging out of the wall. Anyone deal with this in the past?
  2. Jim Port

Jim Port Electrical Contractor

Best Buy in the home theater section had some of those items. You also might want to try Crutchfield.
  3. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

4. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Architect