Remodeling my small bathroom with Frameless shower doors: Any Idea??

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by stevenjames, Mar 10, 2014.

1. stevenjames

stevenjames New Member

I have been thinking of remodeling my bathroom for so long and now am really going to get the project started but there is one challenge am facing. I have been looking for some ideas on how to remodel my bathroom since it is very small. I want to remodel with the frameless shower doors. Please help me…….
  2. johnfrwhipple

johnfrwhipple I love these ACO Shower Drains - Best in Class

Ideas For Small Bathroom Planning

Check out Houzz.com for design ideas.

Consider making the bathroom a wet room and having one tile through out the entire space. Using a linear drain helps create this one way slope.

Start out by reading my Idea Books on Shower Planning.

You can find them here: http://no-curb.blogspot.ca/2014/01/houzzcom-articles-on-bathroom.html
  3. dhagin

dhagin builder:anti-builder

Post a sketch of your existing space, any ideas you already have, and what you're priorities are. We'll see what we can do. :)
  4. stevenjames

stevenjames New Member

Thanks friend, it’s the great idea to make Bathroom Construction and Shower Design Planning. I am really thankful to you for providing me these links information.
  5. johnfrwhipple

johnfrwhipple I love these ACO Shower Drains - Best in Class

Your Welcome Steven.

There is lots of good content in those idea books I wrote. In total I wrote 37 before stopping. It takes a long time to come up with a fresh subject every week. I did not like the pressure of having a deadline every week so I stopped some time last year.

JW