Reliance Water Heaters

Users who are viewing this thread

Jim Anderson

Reaction score
I have a Reliance Water Heater, 52 Gal Elect. I purchased it from Home Depot
in Nov. 1997. It has a lifetime grarantee. The first one I had lasted only 5 years and Home Depot replaced it. Now Home Depot doesn't handle Reliance and no one knows about a "Lifetime Grarantee" water heater. I am told to contact Reliance direct but have had a problem doing that.
Do you know how to reach them as I have little fith in the lifetime part of it..and when it does go our I want to contact them.
Thank you. Jim Anderson Jimbo441@earthlink.net.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
water heater

Reliance water heaters were a division of State Water Heater Co. If their policy with Reliance is the same as with the State heaters, it had to be registered when it was installed, and when it failed they would provide a new 10 year heater. That appears to be the limit of the "lifetime" warranty.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks