Regal Flushometer

Users who are viewing this thread

GGorman04

Reaction score
I have a urinal in my store that whenever someone flushes it with their feet(instead of touching the handle) it will overflow and water will spill out onto the floor and create a mess. This happens at least once per week. Can someone point me in the right direction on what could be causing this?

When you take it apart there really is nothing inside that needs replacing.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Put a Sloan "Smooth" operator in place of the handle so it flushes automatically after the user is done. What kind of customers do you have that can kick a urinal valve handle with their feet?

GGorman04

Reaction score
The people who dont want to touch the handle. When their done going to the bathroom, they will left their foot and flush the handle with the foot. This sometimes causes the handle to stick and overflow. I will look into the smooth operator.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks