Red water residue question

Users who are viewing this thread

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
No, just happy your problem is solved. woops, that might be the last word might it? Sorry

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, it may be, but it also, comes from too much heat. I think one of the posters mentioned he had a customer in summer complain of it, hence, the summer heat. For me, it is like my good friend said, the furnace heat blowing on it. So, I just simply moved it from the vent and problem solved. As, I said, I think I had this once before and I am pretty sure I was moving stuff around in the kitchen and had moved the bowls and the coffee maker was already on the other side away from the vent.

So, like Sharon, the Vet, said, and I am repeating, if anyone has this problem to try to move the stuff, bowls etc from a window where the sun pours in, a heating vent, etc.

She said, she had to redo her kennels because of this problem. If not taken care of it can cause illness but, simply move from a heat source.

I will let you know in a couple days, a few days if it goes away and doesn't come back.

UPDATE: No more evidence of the red/pink water.

Thanks for the responses.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks