recycle used resin?

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by wadewood, Feb 10, 2010.

1. wadewood

wadewood New Member

I recently replaced my softener and emptied the resin from old system. Anybody have any creative uses for old resin? I have hard clay soil soil here in Houston and was thinking about mixing into soil to help break it up some.

2. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

Retired
    I'd put it out in the garbage. To cover your need for creative, you could draw cute colored pictures on the bags. :)

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Business owner/service and sales
    PM me, there is a way that the wife has come up with that you might like ...

5. nhmaster

nhmaster Master Plumber

Tech. Instructor
    Let the kids play with it. It makes a mess words can not describe

6. Skip Wolverton

Skip Wolverton In the Trades

Owner of SWS Systems. I work on most water treatme
    Throw it on a dance floor. Talkin 'bout a boot scootin boogie. Just kidding. It can be as slick as ice. You can mix it the aerate the ground.