Recommendation for water pro in Reno NV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Reader90

Reaction score
Hello,

Daughter is moving to Reno NV next month and wants to get a similar water softener + whole home water carbon filter + under sink RO system. On city water. Will go with a 1.5 cu ft. Sized system. I have installed 3 such systems using both Fleck/Pentair or Clack valves and both valve based systems work well (lean Clack, as I have had some Fleck valve gasket issues, probably due to heat as sysyems are in garage, Southwest US).

For the RO system, I really like the system I found here a few years back that used the omnipure quick disconnect connectors and simple screw on/off cartridges - so easy to maintain for all filter/RO Mebrane change.

I am open to use a Reno NV dealer if anyone can recommend someone their. My experience in past several years in other US markets have been less than optimal, thus I decided to buy the systems directly from distributors, have the systems built/configured/shipped and team with a local licensed plumber for the install.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks