Rear Outlet Toliet for New Const.

Users who are viewing this thread

dlwheel

Reaction score
I've decided on the Toto MS854114sg for our home; but need one rear outlet toliet for the upstairs. Does Toto make such an animal? If not can you recommend a comparable model.
Thanks,
David Wheeler
dlwheel@essex1.com

Joerg

Reaction score
Hello David,

I sure wish they did. American Standard makes the Yorkville but one has to be careful. I just ripped a brand new one out to replace it because they failed to flush test it. It took a whopping five attempts to deliver a working toilet. If you buy it inspect it very, very carefully. Also, I flush tested the last one in our driveway. One of the foxes around here was watching it and its face looked like it was in disbelief :)

Regards, Joerg.

dlwheel

Reaction score
Thanks, Joerg.
I ordered a Gerber DF 21-310 that I had read about. Hopefully it will do the job.

Joerg

Reaction score
Hello Toolaholic,

No, this was a real fox :)

They trust us pretty well and even let their kits play in our yard. When we do something unusual such as assembling and flushing a toilet in the driveway they come looking.

Regards, Joerg.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks