Rear Outlet Toliet for New Const.

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by dlwheel, Jun 27, 2006.

1. dlwheel

dlwheel New Member

I've decided on the Toto MS854114sg for our home; but need one rear outlet toliet for the upstairs. Does Toto make such an animal? If not can you recommend a comparable model.
    Thanks,
    David Wheeler
    dlwheel@essex1.com
  2. Joerg

Joerg New Member

Hello David,

I sure wish they did. American Standard makes the Yorkville but one has to be careful. I just ripped a brand new one out to replace it because they failed to flush test it. It took a whopping five attempts to deliver a working toilet. If you buy it inspect it very, very carefully. Also, I flush tested the last one in our driveway. One of the foxes around here was watching it and its face looked like it was in disbelief :)

Regards, Joerg.
  3. toolaholic

toolaholic General Contractor Carpenter

Joerg, question PLEASE

Was the fox blond with red pumps and a shorty dress? :rolleyes:
  4. dlwheel

dlwheel New Member

Thanks, Joerg.
    I ordered a Gerber DF 21-310 that I had read about. Hopefully it will do the job.
  5. Joerg

Joerg New Member

Hello Toolaholic,

No, this was a real fox :)

They trust us pretty well and even let their kits play in our yard. When we do something unusual such as assembling and flushing a toilet in the driveway they come looking.

Regards, Joerg.