Raj's SEO Service's $7.99 Flat "Guaranteed Page One On Goggle" - For Contractors Only

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Raj and working with a reputed leading S.E.O. Company in INDIA having the experience of getting our customer’s websites top in Google, Yahoo, and Msn and other search engine rankings producing high revenue with 1st page rank.

We provide a S.E.O. Special Offer going for the following package. This is for those men who show off butt crack only. Plumbers Special this month.

Monthly task and Responsibilities:-

01. Directory submissions
02. Social Bookmarking Submissions
03. Article Submissions
04. Press Release Submissions
05. Blog Submissions
06. Unique, 400 word article written
07. Unique, 400 word press
08. Meta tags changes suggestions
09. Keyword research
10. Heading tag changes
11. Keyword Density in site content.
12. HTML Site Map
13. XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool

Let me know if you are interested and I would happy to send you more details on this.

We were in touch earlier with you regarding outsourcing of your Website/Mobile app/SEO project but we could not get a chance to work with your esteemed organization at that time.

So, I just wanted to touch base with you and see if we can work on any one of your projects now.

Please refer to the following services offered by Raj's SEO:

1. Iphone and Android Applications Development
2. Web Development
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
4. PPC Outsourcing

Why Raj's SEO Technologies and not a local company?

• We are a Google Ad words Certified Partner and an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company.

• A team of 350+ full time professionals offering 360 degree Online Marketing Solutions. One stop shop for all your online

marketing needs i.e. website designing and development, mobile applications, internet marketing etc..

• Robust infrastructure and supporting systems. See video at

•Cost effective, Hourly rate for website design and development is USD 15.

•Geographical Reach: USA, UK, Australia, Middle East, Canada, India.

•Average 93% Client Satisfaction Rate. We have more than 1500+ completed projects under our belt. Currently, we’re handling 550+ accounts.

•Wildnet Technologies has been awarded as the “Best Internet Marketing Company” in one of the biggest & most competitive regions in NCR (National Capital Region- Delhi).

•We are also awarded as the "Deloitte Fast 50 Technology " .

•Red Herring Asia Top 100 finalists

Client References

In case of more queries, we can be available on chat. Here are our details:

Please add me to your messenger contacts and I would love to discuss things with you real time on Chat.

We can assure that when you are working with Raj's SEO, you are working with a partner who delivers on- time, on- budget. At Raj's SEO we endeavor to provide maximum return on your technology investments.

You can contact me directly anytime at (212) 555-8616 if you have additional questions or requests or send a reply to tjhis email.

Look forward to start working with you and AMAZE you with our work.

USA office:
267 Nassau Street, (Wall Street) New York, NY 13038
Phone: (212) Raj 8616, Fax: (212) Raj 8617

India Development center
A-33, Sec- 36, Noida (NCR region), UP, 201381, India
Tel: +91 0120-CallRaJ
Direct: +91- 852-Raj-TheMan

Kind Regards
Raj
Online Marketing Executive

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Hi

I hope you are having a great day!

I just wanted to check if you had received my mail then please let me know with your valuable comment.

Do you want to see your website in Top 10 positions in Google or other major search engines?

Do you want to get more targeted visitors on your website?

If yes, please let us know your domain name which you want to optimize.

We will analysis your website and send full SEO proposal with plan and activities which will be implemented on your website.

Most firms overseas have achieved a significant amount of savings by outsourcing either complete or part of their SEO

Work to us in India.

Our SEO solutions will help increase the traffic and sales of your website.

We are looking forward to a long and fruitful business relationship with you and your company.

We are waiting for your positive response.

Kind Regards

Raj

Manager, sales & marketing guru.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS

Hi,

My name is RAJ and I am Online Marketing Manager at a leading Digital marketing company/SEO and Web Designing Company, Raj's SEO Service.

I was analyzing your site and it seems that some of your website rankings have dropped. It is due to non optimized techniques/errors and Google guidelines not being followed properly. As you know that Google’s crawler is software and work on coding basis only. That’s why site coding portion should be strong for better results.

I would like to present a detailed analysis of your website along with errors that your website and ways to improve your Google rankings.

Please let me know if you are interest in improving your website’s ranking on Google.

Look forward to your timely response

Thanks.
Raj

Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter), please send revert E-mail with “Remove please” as Subject.

Check Out our Black Friday SEO Special

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
$7.99 Special.

With this one time payment to Raj's SEO service your cell number will be removed from every single Goggle update Directory there is. Tired of all the calls? Call Raj. Sick of the solicitations - call Raj.

Raj's SEO service can only offer this crazy low price for the rest of 2014. In 2015 the price will double to $15.00. Of course like the website and SEO service this is a one time payment.

Call Raj - get it done! lol

What clients are saying;

"I love Raj. He is the best!" - Tom in Atlanta

"Since I hired Raj, business is up 200%" - Tim in Florida

dbtr301_2ff_lg.jpg

"I want to marry Raj - Love that guy" - Susan in West Vancouver
Keep it up Raj. Your fan base is growing. So far Raj has signed up 43,000 new members in just 14 short months. 43,000 x $7.99 is $343,570.00 US. Not too bad from a kid from the slums. This is what happens when you cater to contractors only, do a great job, and enlist small children and old men to do most of the programming. Raj has a secret. It's working.

$7.99 US - One time only.
Call now.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Raj, an online business consultant working with Leading Web Design, Development and SEO Company which offers guaranteed organic SEO services to make your business one step ahead with your competitors.

We provide a complete solution for your Online Business need.

We follow all Google with Ethical works strategy as follow:

• Competitors Analysis and Report
  • Dynamic Search Engine optimization
  • Flash Search Engine optimization
  • Search engine submissions directories
  • Blog submissions
  • Keywords Research
  • Article Submission
  • Press Release Submission
  • Blog Posting
  • Guest Posting
  • Optimized Content Creation

I am looking forward for your positive response!

Have a great Day!

With Best Regard,

Raj

Online SEO Consultant

Let Raj's SEO Service help with your day by day blog posts too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks