Rainjet replacement

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by CaptainReza, Mar 24, 2009.

1. CaptainReza

CaptainReza New Member

Hi All,

First of all I am so glad I found this forum. As a new homeowner every single issue that comes up seems to impose a challenge.

I just noticed that the anti-siphon valve on my front yard that is surrounded by a tree and brushes leaking. I took the cap off to find out it is a rain jet RASV-100. Can some one help me find out what would work as a replacement part and how I can get two.

Thanks very much in advance,
    Reza
  2. CaptainReza

CaptainReza New Member

Any suggestions at all? I've been searching internet with no luck.
  3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots Sprinkler Guy

Post a photograph(s) of the valve, and you will get an answer.
  4. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

These should not be too difficult to locate. Have you looked in the irrigation departments of hardware stores? Are there not irrigation supply companies in your area? May not find the same brand, but anti siphon faucets are pretty common.
  5. CaptainReza

CaptainReza New Member

I will post a picture as soon as I get home. I've been to Lowes and they have rain bird caps but I didn't find it compatible.

Thanks guys