Radiant floor heating boiler room plumbing layout.

Users who are viewing this thread

speeder

Reaction score
I am a home builder, not a plumber, but I would like to educate myself as to what is best practices for plumbing the radiant floor heating systems with standard boilers and condensing boilers (if there is any difference).

I have noticed that every house that I look at, and almost every plumber does their piping and equipment a little differently from the boiler to the radiant floor loops. Some are very minimal, and some are very elaborate.

To the pros that are on the site, are there any online links that I can go to quickly educate myself as to what is the theory behind how to lay out the equipment in the boiler room, ie what is the minimum required to have the system work, what each of the parts are for, and what is the absolute cadillac.

thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks