R&R of ancient kitchen sink hardware, wall mount

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Stevewaclo, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Stevewaclo

Stevewaclo New Member

Hello all,

Visiting son Dave and family in new digs in Albany, CA and wow does this place have character (as in lots of 90 year old stuff :).

The pictured kitchen sink fixture is high on the list of to-dos and lip looking for advice from the accumulated wisdom of the Forum.

Would like to end up with a single lever faucet and separate spray (faucet needs to be compatible with a quick disconnect for a portable dishwasher...did I mention the place is 90 years old? :),

No pipes under the sink :-(.

Thanks in advance. image.jpg
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  3. Stevewaclo

Stevewaclo New Member

Yo Terry,

Thanks for your prompt reply!

This is exactly why I'm on a Forum for just about everything I own, from '03 GMC Duramax Sierra to Braun Electric Toothbrush :).

And as a bonus, found the fixture you suggested from many sources at a substantial discount off MSRP.

Also, kudos to your site designer. Signed up, took an iPad picture and composed my post in under 5 minutes! Wow!

Muchas gracias and in the words of The Terminator, "I'll be back" :).
  4. Stevewaclo

Stevewaclo New Member

Oooops

Hope I wasn't out of line with the comment about finding discounts elsewhere :-(.

In addition to providing this great site, Terry, I forgot that eating regularly is also part of your agenda.

Best wishes.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2013