1. big2bird

big2bird IBEW Electrician

I have a new R/O unit I am installing under the kitchen sink. Is there a trick tailpiece fitting I can use for the 1/4" polyflow drain line, or am I stuck with that "Rube Goldburg" saddle clamp deal?
  2. big2bird

3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

I like the dishwasher air gap version.
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

The "DrainBoa" appears to be just a fancy saddle tee.
  5. big2bird

I sent my spousal unit down to their factory today, and picked up the dual air gap for $30+tax . She took our spendy Blanco trim with her, and it fits like the stock one. I install it Friday, and will report back how that goes. It looks like any brasscraft unit, and is UPC listed. Made in USA. :)