Quiet chem injector pump recommendations

Users who are viewing this thread

Goodhur

Reaction score
Hello,
I currently have a pulsafeeder 100 24gpd injector pump on a soda system to adjust my pH. I am fine with the system and am not really interested in backwash calcite systems. However, the pump is noisy and sounds like a dot matrix printer. It is immediately adjacent to my home office. Can anyone recommend a quieter pump?
Thanks,
David

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Hello,
I currently have a pulsafeeder 100 24gpd injector pump on a soda system to adjust my pH. I am fine with the system and am not really interested in backwash calcite systems. However, the pump is noisy and sounds like a dot matrix printer. It is immediately adjacent to my home office. Can anyone recommend a quieter pump?
Thanks,
David

You may be better off just installing the pump in a better location.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Goodhur

Reaction score
I admit at first I kind of scoffed at your reply because there is no place for the tank to go. However it made me think. Provided the pump can handle it. I may be able to relocate the pump running longer lines and keep the tank in the same place. Bleeding the lines may be the hardest part. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks