Question on toekick installation to tee or not to tee?

Users who are viewing this thread

dhrynda

Reaction score
IMG_7549.jpgIMG_7550.jpgIMG_7551.jpgIMG_7552.jpgIMG_7554.jpg

I am currently remodeling my master bath. I want to add another toekick heater as the room has always been a bit cold. There is currenly a smaller toe kick heater already plumbed in along with a radiator. I want to tee off the radiator but I am not sure if I should use one or two mono flow tees or just plumb in in directly like the other one. It appears the other toekick heater does not have them and it is up flow of the radiator and where I plan to tee into the line. Any advice would be appreciated.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Just cit the line to the radiator, connect one side of the cut to the toekick, and from the toekick back to the other end of the cut. Do not just "tee it in" and MonoFlos could be disruptive. Unless the toekick is only 1/2' connections and the radiator is 3/4", then use the MonoFlo tees.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks