Question about new Septic Drain Line?

Users who are viewing this thread

Derek_Cutler

Reaction score
I am having a new septic system installed at my house, and am relocating the existing main drain line out to my septic tank. My question is what should I use to seal the joint where the PVC line will exit my concrete foundation? I am not sure what products will adhere and seal to concrete. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
If your having the system installed I would recommend you have the installers seal it for you. Then any leaks would be their responsibility.

Derek_Cutler

Reaction score
Not an Option!

This is not really an option as I have already had the plumbing cost removed from the project. To have the contractor hire a plumber was about an extra $1000.00, since I am a pipefitter I see no reason to hire somebody to cut and attach 3 elbows to the existing drain line. What I need to know is what is recommended for sealing PVC to the foundation concrete?Thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks