Q: Do you want more targeted visitors on your website?

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Hi,

I am Raj,

Do you want to see your website in Top 4 positions in Google or other major search engine?

Do you want more targeted visitors on your website? Tired of being rapped in pricing for this service?

We have a team of 825+ poorly qualified professionals (mostly small children and retired men) who are certified in Google Adwords and ISO standards providing a wide range of services in order to generate higher visitor traffic to your website. This ensures that your website gets higher rankings on the search engine pages.

We offer following Services at Affordable Price - Only $7.99 USD (Flat Rate) One time only charge:

No Monthly Fees
SEO (with plan & activity)
SMO (Linkdin, Facebook etc.)
Link Building
Website Designing
Technical Content Writing
E-Commerce Solution
Happy Endings

I'd be happy to send you our package, check your package, pricing and past work details, if you'd like to assess our work.

We provide all services at much lower cost than you think - Only $7.99 and that's all.... what it might be in house.

Please confirm which services you need really from us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Regards
----------------------------------------
Raj (Raj's SEO Service)

► We offer a variety of services that can satisfy your needs (even your twisted ones)... And yes this entire post is a joke!!! 

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks