1. billsnogo

billsnogo wannabe plumber

A friend has a Pur filtered drinking faucet. It leaks constantly out the spout, so I figured it was time to rebuild it, but can not seem to find any cartridges for it online. Where is the best place to find one?
    thanks in advance :)
  2. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

I know zero about these things, but I did a quick Google search on "Pur faucets" and came up with a ton of links. I sure think you can find what you need.
  3. billsnogo

When I enter pur cartridge though, it always comes up with filter cartridge. I guess I will just take it apart and run to the big box store, just take me more time

Nevermind, I found the parts numbers on the delta website.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  4. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

That was about to be my question.....Pur doesn't make faucets, only filters, so a leak is in the faucet, and apparently in your case a Delta, which will be easy and inexpensive to repair.
  5. billsnogo

Yes, you are correct. I am still learning, and have not got that far in class yet. Only rebuilding faucets with cartridges and stems. I have not had enough experience yet to know all the different brands or types, so I will be wrong more often than I rather admit still.

thanks again :D