Pumptrol 9013FSG 2 Switch Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

MNavarette

Reaction score
The pump on my well does not kick in automatically. While I was trying to figure out what was wrong with the control system, I tapped on the Pumptrol switch and which turned on the well filling the tank with water. The Pumptrol turned off when it reached it's max setting; however, it does not turn on when even when pressure reaches 0. To start pump once again the Pumptrol needs to be tapped. Does this switch need to be replaced?

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
Just get your significant other to tap it for you. When that no longer works, take the cover off it and wiggle the pressure plate.

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
My apology for the ascerbic reply. It is a $10 part, $20 tops... so swapping it out is a no brainer. Mineral builds up under the diaphragm preventing it from closing.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks