Pump has stopped

Users who are viewing this thread

annaconn

Reaction score
Help... My water water pressure has been coming and going for a couple of weeks now when you use more than one facet/tub. My daughter calls me today to tell me the water has completely went out. What can the problem be?

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
The problem could be one of several. Likely causes are a pump that is bad or a pressure switch that has failed. If no one has been maintaining the system, it is possible that the pressure tank is bad and this has caused the switch or pump to fail.

Unless you have an understanding of how the system works and the ability to perform electrical testing, it would likely be best to call a pump/well company to diagnose and repair it.

Masterpumpman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
www.dci-inc.us
cacher_chick is right, you have a pump or pressure switch problem. With the limited information it's impossible to diagnose your system. My recommendation is ask a friendly neighbor with a little mechanical ability to check it out then get back to us. Otherwise you must call a qualified pump installer.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks